Raxian Forum
Please log in or register
Raxian Forum
Please log in or register
Raxian Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raxian affairs.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks to you morons....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmoney1
Nerd!!!!!!!
Cmoney1

Thanks to you morons.... Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to you morons....   Thanks to you morons.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Raxia is now ungovernable, and probably will be for a long time. You power-hungry idiots couldn't set aside your own ambitions for the good of Raxia, and now you have created a war for absolutely NO REAL REASON. Everyone has their own share of the blame, so I'm not going to waste time pointing fingers. If you can't set aside your differences and WORK TOGETHER, you might as well not try. You'll end up doing a better job than you would if you are working against each other.

I will not even consider returning to Raxia until you can stop acting like thick-headed warmongers and start acting like you ACTUALLY care about Raxia.
Back to top Go down
Cmoney1
Nerd!!!!!!!
Cmoney1

PostSubject: One final thing to add   Thanks to you morons.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Until this is over, all peaceful players (eco ships only) may come stay at my dock in altia...they will be shielded daily, as long as they remove their weapons.
I will bounty any raxian warship (including GNs, CXs, CAs, and BRs) that comes to my dock, as well as any warships from other galaxies that come to my dock without permission.
Do not expect any favors. This Bounty applies to everyone, including friends. You have been warned.
Back to top Go down
Gratelight

Gratelight

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you morons....   Thanks to you morons.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Come to Raxia! You know You love Equis. Wink lmao
Back to top Go down
https://el33t.board-directory.net
kesinger

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you morons....   Thanks to you morons.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 pm

is my warship alowed on your dock

and nextly it is very true about what you where saying it is usless to fight if its not helping any causes
Back to top Go down
Cmoney1
Nerd!!!!!!!
Cmoney1

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you morons....   Thanks to you morons.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:49 pm

oh...right...i forgot
i have (for now) withdrawn that "no warship" statement...
now, there is a warning on my dock:
"Please: No non-allied warships in this sector without permission. Anyone who does not comply may be bountied without warning"
Back to top Go down
kesinger

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you morons....   Thanks to you morons.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:54 pm

um hum thats what i thought cmoney1 :P
Back to top Go down
Vossh

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you morons....   Thanks to you morons.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Laughing I am a man of peace but if i was asked to remove my ships weapons to dock there, i would rather fly all the way back to raxia just to dock no offense to you.
Back to top Go down
Gratelight

Gratelight

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you morons....   Thanks to you morons.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:39 am

lol... well there was alot going on at the time. I've been meaning to post a personal reflection of the history, But I'm much to lazy. lol Maybe one of these days.
Back to top Go down
https://el33t.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to you morons....   Thanks to you morons.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks to you morons....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raxian Forum :: Community :: Open discussion-
Jump to: